Pimhill Farm is a 770 acre ( 311 hectares ) farm surrounding The Courthouse.
The farm is run by Ian and Ginny and was one of the first farms to be converted to organic methods in 1949 by Ginny’s father and grandfather. It is a mixed farm with a dairy herd of 260 cows and also growing wheat and oats. The wheat is stoneground on the farm in Pimhill Mill. The oats are hand packed and sold as porridge oats, mueslis and oatcakes.
For more information click here.